I think if I were a guy I’d be a slut.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I always forget.
- Where is your next vacation? London most likely.
- Who do you think reads these? The person who is going to reblog this and is going to type over my answers.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Noes. I’ve got a planner whiteboard, it shows me the month and I get to plan stuff.
- What’s your plan for the day? Sleep, because it’s evening time
- Are you reading any books right now? Noes.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Noes.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Noes.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? Pens, yeah..
- What is your “Song of the Week”? You get what you give by New Radicals
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course
- Do you still watch cartoons? Rarely
- What do you drink with dinner? Water
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? You eat them clean
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Pizza.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version)
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Earlier this year
- Can you change the oil on a car? I can actually.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Fruit salad
- What is your usual bedtime? 22:00-24:00 ish
- Are you lazy? Very much so
- Afraid of heights? Terrified.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A writer
- Hot tea or cold tea: I LOVE Icedtea, but I feel like the kind I drink has too much sugar to still be a tea, so I’m gonna go with hot.
- Tea or coffee? Tea.
- Favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate!
- Can you swim well? Terrified of deep waters, do know how to swim (I have learnt), but I haven’t swam since I was 11.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes.
- Who do you want to see right now? Robert Pattinson.
Western Star Sign: Libra (the scales)
Chinese Zodiac (Animal): Sheep (the charmer)
Western Element: Air (thought)
Chinese Element: Metal (Jin)
Planet: Venus (generous)
Yin-Yang Symbol: Yin
Celtic Druid Zodiac: Olive tree (The wise)
Birthstone: Sapphire (serenity)
Divine Number: Nine (The wise)
Divine Color: Olive (The light-hearted)
Day of the Week: monday
Inner battles of the terrible kind. I find it very difficult to separate the two writing styles I have, because they keep overlapping. The news articles I wrote in the beginning were tales rather than anything else, and my stories have turned into short sentenced facts rather than something beautiful. Sometimes I wish I had chosen to study something else and sometimes I realize that I do enjoy this bit of education I am getting. I just wish I could do both well. And not be terrible because my mind can’t decide whether the woman that is reported missing ‘has been seen last in her home’ or whether ‘her face was filled with lines of worry and her eyes had seem scared as her neighbour saw her scurry out of her house, clutching a light brown bag in her hands as the ruffles of the leafs under her feet were heard.’
I’ve decided to make an article based on the online generation (hobby wise, because the internet is what I do- or at least did)
And then make a very short documentary on the youth in my little town.
All there is left then is find two news items to write an article about..
I sincerely love James. Like not like the ‘Oh, I love you’ you just mention casually to your friends because you really like them and you’re really fond of them. But it’s more like the ‘I’d die if anything terrible happens to you’ and I am all upset now because James is upset and I just need him to know that I really do love him. Like I need to be your best man at your wedding kind of love you because I will beat the guy up who hurts you. And like the let me be the godmother of the baby you will get one day love you. And blah. I miss you :( And I hate that we don’t speak dayly anymore.
And I always believed our friendships ended because I moved on where they stood still, but as time passed by, I firmly believe it was exactly the other way around.